First City Monument Bank is known as FCMB which the headquartered is in Lagos, Nigeria. here we will review how to use FCMB Online banking with codes.
FCMB is one of the largest financial services banking with quality consumer services. It is networked with branches in all 36 states in Nigeria, FCMB is the 7th largest bank in Nigeria.
Here we explain step by step how to use the FCMB Online banking platform.
What is the FCMB Online Banking System
The Financial institution with the fast internet banking system, it’s an online real-time service for a business organization to enjoy 24/7 hours instant banking
By using a mobile banking platform, you can manage your finances platform where ever you are with a mobile application using Android or iPhone.
20 Features of FCMB Online Banking System
The FCMB Online banking platform enables you to perform the following banking operations.
- Multiple Instant Transfers
- Fund Transfer completed Instantly within FCMB accounts and third party bank accounts.
- Paying of Bills(DSTV, GOTV, PHCN. BB, IPNX, and others )
- Instant Airtime Top- Up(Airtel, Mtn, Glo, 9mobile)
- Forex Transfer
- Fixed Deposit Investment
- Fund Credit Card
- Pay Wakanow Airfare
- Cardless Transfer
- Request Mobile Token
- Check & Download Account
- Salary Loan Top- Up
- Consolidated view of ALL your FCMB accounts
- Consolidated view of your credit card account
- Check & Download account statements
- Request ATM debit card or Cheque book or bank drafts
- Nearest ATM Locator
- Block your ATM debit card
- Reset Hardware Token
- Request Mobile Token
To use these services, you have to register on the platform.
Steps on how to Register for FCMB Online
To be involved in FCMB internet banking, you must complete this 7 registration steps
- Open com/ Registration
- Supply your account details
- Input your account name
- Enter your mobile number used to open your FCMB account
- Enter your email address that is linked to your bank account
- Choose a new login name to access FCMB Online
- Pick your ATM card preference, select yes, if you have one and No if you don’t
- If it is a former option, supply your card PAN (16 or 19 digits number ) if it is the latter, proceed to the last step
- Press SUBMIT to complete your registration
After enrolled for the service, you can download it on your mobile phone.
Steps on how to download FCMB Online App for Android and iPhone
We have two types of FCMB Internet Banking App namely; Android and Ios
Here you can download both of them, play store and App Store.
- Download FCMB Mobile for Andriod from the Play Store
- Download FCMB Mobile plus for Ios Here
- Download FCMB Mobile for iSO from the App Store
- Download FCMB Mobile plus for Andriod Here
Steps on how to Sign in to FCMB Online
Having registered and successfully downloaded the app, you have to sign in
Here is to login;
- Head to FCMB Online
- Input your username and your password
- Hit the login feature
Steps on how Resetting your FCMB Online Log in Username
Some consumers do forget their log in details, here are some steps to retrieve it
- Input your FCMB account number
- Supply your registered emails address
- Enter your registered phone number
- Provide any secret answer
- Press the Get Username feature
Steps on how to Resetting your FCMB Online Login Password
Some consumers do forget their log in details password, here are some steps to retrieve it
- Press the forget your password option
- Enter your User ID and a secret answer
- Tap Reset password to get a default password
- The default password will now be sent to your registered email address
- Copy the default password from the registered email and sign in with it.
- Once you are, change the default password to your preferred password.
ALL USSD Code for FCMB Online banking
- *329*Amount# – Top Up your phone
- 329*Amount*Mobile number# – top up another phone
- 329*Amount* Account number# – For Fund Transfer
- 329*00# – Check balance
- 329*0# – Reset your pin
- 329*1*Mobile Number# – Buy data on your Mobile phone
- 329*2*smartcard Number# – Pay for Dstv/ Gotv Subscription
Steps on how to complete Registration for FCMB Online Business
These are the steps to register for FCMB Online Business Banking;
- Head to FCMB business bank portal
- Press l agree on Term and conditions
- Supply your account number
- Input your account name
- Supply your phone number
- Input your email address
- Supply your new login name
- Supply your card type(verve)
- Input your card pan, which is a long number at the front of the card
- Input the expiry date
Steps on how to download the FCMB Business App
The FCMB Business app lets you manage your finance efficiently.
It’s available for all mobile device to download, Andriod, iPad, iPhones:
- Download the FCMB Business app for Andriod from Google Play
- Download the FCMB Business app for Ios from the App Store
FCMB Online Customer Care
Here are various channels to reach out to them;
- Call contact center: 012798800, 01-2798800, 07003290000
- WhatsApp: (+234)090999999814
- Email: email@example.comTwitter: https://twitter.com/myFCMB
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/myFCMB
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FCMBMYBank/
- Headquarter: primrose Tower, No 17 A, Marina, Lagos.
At this Juncture, we will stop here, You can drop your comment.